Our commitment to health and safety management has also extended into the area of environmental management. In recent years we have worked closely with customers to introduce new initiatives which seek to reduce any environmental impacts caused by our activities.
Our environmental management system uses best practice by communicating and implementing activities to both staff and clients. All employees are trained in environmental awareness along with the company’s aim to reduce, reuse and recycle, where possible.
In order to reduce as much environmental impact caused by our activities as possible we have introduced our customers to modern low VOC products and reviewed specifications to extend maintenance lifecycles in line with this ethos.
Other environmental initiatives already underway include:
- Recycling residual paint and solvents
- Recycling cans and containers
- Reducing carbon emissions and carbon footprint by improved vehicle journey planning
- Implementing solutions to extend clients cyclical maintenance programmes
- Embracing and promoting new paint products which offer environmental benefits