Health and Safety
Powell Finishes Ltd commitment to Health & Safety is evident throughout all levels of the company. It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free of work related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements year on year.
We aim to carry out our statutory duties by:
- Safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of all our employees while at work, and to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, working environments which are safe and without risks to health.
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and work equipment.
- Conducting our undertakings in such a way as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that people not in our employment but who may be affected by its undertakings, are not exposed to risk to their health and safety.
- Establishing and encouraging safe methods of work.
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility.
All our Operatives are 100% CSCS accredited and Site Management possess SSSTS accreditations. We can provide the following information on request;
- Powell Finishes Ltd Health and Safety Policy
- Professional Safety Advice Certificate
- CHAS Certificate of Accreditation
- Examples of Method Statements, Risk & COSHH Assessments and other safety forms such as working at height.
- IPAF and PASMA Certificates of Competence / other training courses
If you’d like to know more about our Health & Safety performance or systems, please email email@example.com